Monday, September 12, 2011

Short but in no way sweet...

        Afternoon folks, tis just time for a short post before I headeth out into the howling gales that are battering me newly erected fence (you just know that's going to come down...) and take meself and the Warthog on a truly cobweb clearing walk. Hoping to pick up me new (well new to me at lest) 'puter this week so blogging, e-mailing etc. may be in short supply whilst I get to grips with it. Hopefully not too long before you have to put up with more of my babbling ramblings but you know me and modern technology, we just do not mix..


         Me next post will be me one hundredth n fiftieth, can you believe that? and that I've managed to spout so much drivel and still have folks reading? Guess I'll have to pull me finger out and make the next post a good un then (that'll be a first).


        Seriously though, I'd just like to take the opportunity to offer a heart felt thank you to all of me readers, for your time and sometimes even your comments ;o). It truly does amaze and humble me the response that I get here. Right enough of that, time to go and get windswept.....


Till the next time (may be a few days) take very good care of your selves,


Your friend as ever,

John



13 comments:

Jennytc said...

If it's anything like here, John, all you will have to do is stand still and the wind will carry you forward!

John Going Gently said...

hows the chicks getting along john?
lets have a look?
best
john

Unknown said...

Dont get blown away ... its a bit hairy ere!

Vicky

Meanqueen said...

It's windy here as well. I don't have a fence I have a hedge, and it's still standing :o) Congratulations for tomorrow, or tonight if you sneak a quickie in.

Gorges Smythe said...

Perhaps behind that "drivel" as you call it, we sense the soul of a poet.

murphyfish said...

Indeed Jennyta the first half of the walk was like that, not the return leg though!

Hey John,
We've lost one through injury but the others are coming on in leaps and bounds (literally) will be posting more on them soon - but the invitation to visit is always open ;o)

I guess you'll be more exposed on Anglesey Vicky although it was bad enough here, looks like the second side of the storm is just hitting now!

Hey MQ, wish I had a hedge as well, more wind resistant and better for the wildlife.

Too kind Mr. Smythe far too kind...

Mark Kautz said...

Hey John. You don't have to make the next post a good one just for us. We like you just the way you are.

Mark

Anonymous said...

Congrats John on all your achievements with this wonderful blog of your's, and here's raising my glass to you and the good things yet to come- CHEERS!!!

murphyfish said...

Cheers Mark.

Coming from you Kari that really does mean a lot, thank you me dear.

LSP said...

I love your blog. No drivel.

Dmarie said...

hope the wind didn't sweep you away! looking forward to 150!!

Anonymous said...

I look very forward in reading more of your magnificent writing, for when I read your posts I feel like I'm right there to hear you in person!

The Kid said...

love your blog. keep writing... looking forward to your 200th :)