Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Couldn't think of anything better....

        Tis indeed a hot and beautiful day as I shrug off the woolen headed feeling left around me head from last nights show of horrors called 'the grind'. I've being contemplating my 150th post (yes I know 149 too many) with all manner of classy, humorous, sharp, jaw dropping and general captivating pieces, but for those you'll just have to wait, probably for a long time and on somebody else's blog for that matter!


I thought that I'd just show a short video clip of what's been happening within the dark recesses of the sanctuary to all lost boy scouts and whittling type folk, known to you simply as 'the garage';-




    Sadly this was the last bottle from my cider making of 2010, but do not fret for already there are several gallons fermenting of 2011's hopefully fine batch......

12 comments:

e.m.b. said...

Cheers! And, I'm looking forward to #150...

John Going Gently said...

lucky boy
am free friday!!!!

Janet said...

Cheers ! that looks damn good - hope it was nice and cold too-just what`s needed on a hot day like today-off to see whats in my fridge now !!

murphyfish said...

e.m.b. Thanks, I'll do my best...

John G.
That I am ;o), see you Friday then, after midday?...

Janet,
Indeed it was, good luck with the fridge search

Bob Mc said...

Dang that looks good!

Damn The Broccoli said...

Best get some more in bottles soon!
We'll have wagers to settle.
I still have a half dozen of last years left and am currently processing 5 bags of apples for next year. Got loads more coming as I've got some brewing to do...

murphyfish said...

Certainly was Bob, even if I do say so myself...

Hoping to pick a few more apples up myself Damn, three bags left to process, me thinks there's going to be quite a meeting of minds soon matey.

Wild_Bill said...

Pleasant blog. I really liked the laid back feeling. I can tell you truly love the outdoors. I'll be back.

murphyfish said...

Thank you Bill, look forward to your return...

Deus Ex Machina said...

It is time to get some brewing on this side of the pond. Actually, it is past time! Prost!

Anonymous said...

Nominated your fab blog for a Versatile Blogger Award. If you'd like to particpate, pop on over and bring a pint or two.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Congrats on the big 150 - keep 'em coming
SBW